Why do I need to provide an introduction letter against my Saudi Arabian Business Visa application?
- An Introduction Letter serves as a confirmation to the Saudi authorities that any costs relating to the applicant’s visit will be covered by their company and that the applicant will abide by the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
What criteria must be met for the Saudi Arabian Business Visa application?
- Applicant must be a full time employee of the (UK) Company
- Applicant must be resident in the United Kingdom
- Introduction letter must be produced on company letterhead and signed in blue ink
What is the process to get my introduction letter certified by LCCI?
- Download, complete and sign a Saudi Business Visa Formal Undertaking
- Ensure that the signature on the Introduction Letter matches the Formal Undertaking. Your application will only be processed if we can positively match the signature against Formal Undertaking
- Submit the original letter (including a photocopy for our records) and a copy of the Formal Undertaking over the counter or by post at one of our branch offices
- Original Formal Undertaking should be kept by the applicant and photocopy submitted every time application for Introduction letter is made.
Click on the links below to find out more about Saudi Arabian Business Visa:
Saudi Business Visa Guidance
Saudi Visa Formal Undertaking
Introduction Letter Template
Standard rules for Saudi Visas
- Find more information and Resources about Saudi Arabia Business Visa on our UK Trading Guide